PRACAXI NATURAL OIL TREATMENT
This product is currently sold out.
Pracaxi oil has one of the highest level of behenic acid among natural products.
- Delivers conditioning action to the hair
- Delivers smoothness to the hair and skin
- Help retain moisture
- Increases hair brightness
- Helps to promote more viscosity in emulsions (promoting stabilization)
- Compatible with cationic agents.
WHY PRACAXI NATURAL OIL TREATMENT WORKS
- The Pracaxi tree grows widely in wet tropical areas around the northeastern part of South America.
- It is obtained from the seeds and flesh of the fruit by a natural cold press process without the use of chemicals. The extraction method is best for preserving the integrity of the fruit for cosmetic use.
- Pracaxi seed oil has been used for generations for the treatment of skin spots, pigmentation, severe acne and acne scars. It also helps to hydrate and promote cellular renewal.
- A powerful antiseptic, it is often used medically to cleanse skin after surgery, to treat bites from snakes, and in the healing of ulcers.
- Pracaxi oil helps treat and prevent stretch marks, is ideal in soothing
INGREDIENTS: Dimenthiconol (Cyclopentasiloxane), Macroloba Seed Oil (Pentaclethra), Argania Spindola Kernel Oil, Parfum
INSTRUCTION: Apply 2 or 3 pumps of Pracaxi Natural Oil Treatment each application. Spread on the hands and distribute throughout the hair, especially at the ends of hair. Use as a finisher after hair dry or flat iron. Use as a treatment too.