TONGYEONG "CAMELLIA MAGIC OIL" 120ml
This product is currently sold out.
In Japan, Camellia oil is commonly used as a leave-in, best when applied to damp hair such as after showering. How much to apply is a matter of personal preference. A little goes a long way, though you can apply as much as you like.
For difficult hair, it can also be applied to hair before washing to untangle hair and make it more manageable.
The benefit list of Camellia oil for hair care is long:
- Softens hair and makes it more manageable
- Restores hair's natural sheen
- Helps hair retain moisture
- Forms a barrier against environmental pollutants
- Repairs breakage and split ends
- Treats dry scalp and itchiness
- Help prevents dandruff
- Treats damage from perms and coloring
Camellia Oil is a fast-absorbing moisturizer. It has a silky, creamy texture and is non-comedogenic (does not block skin pores, and does not contribute to acne.) Among other benefits, it is a transdermal carrier of cell rebuilding nutrients and bioactive compounds (collagen and elastin) into skin, which repair damage caused by dryness, sun exposure, and aging.
- Pump a small amount into the palm of your hand.
- Rub your palms together to spread the oil into a thin layer.
- Pat the oil over your face and neck. Do not rub hard.
- Spread the oil in small circular motion till its absorbed.
For small wrinkles and blemishes, add a small drop to your fingertips and apply directly on the areas you need.